Expanded Learning Opportunities Program – ELOP
Free Summer & Afterschool Programs for Qualified Families
The Boys & Girls Club is partnering with the Ocean View School District and the Huntington Beach City School District to offer the Expanded Learning Opportunities Program (ELOP) free of charge for qualified families with children in grades TK-6. Children who qualify for free and reduced price meals, and/or are foster or homeless are typically eligible to be selected by their school for the free after school program.
Join the Club for Learning, Friendship, & Fun!
- Help your child build academic skills
- Great place to make friends and build social emotional skills
- Sports and physical fitness activities
- Performing Arts programs
- Fun, hands-on learning and enrichment activities focused on STEM, arts and crafts, and more!
The Club provides a free afterschool program for qualified students at these schools:
On School Campuses:
- Oak View Elementary School
Call 714-309-4949 for more information
- Westmont Elementary School
Call 657-283-1027 for more information
At the Kington Branch
- Vista View Middle School – 6th Grade
Call 714-531-2582 for more information about the Kingston Branch.
At the Pacific Life Foundation Branch
- College View Elementary School
- Harbour View Elementary School
- Marine View Middle School – 6th Grade
- Spring View Middle School – 6th Grade
Call 714-899-5900 for more information about the Pacific Life Foundation Branch.
At the Haynes Family Huntington Beach Branch
- Dwyer Middle School – 6th Grade
- Eader Elementary School
- Hawes Elementary School
- Huntington Seacliff Elementary School
- Moffett Elementary School
- Peterson Elementary School
- Smith Elementary School
- Sowers Middle School – 6th Grade
Call 714-374-2600 for more information about the Haynes Family Huntington Beach Branch.
Please note: Each school determines which children qualify to enroll in the free program and the Club will verify eligibility with the school district at the time of enrollment. If you have questions about your child’s eligibility, please call the school’s office.