Boys & Girls Clubs of Huntington Valley and the Fountain Valley Kiwanis Club are teaming up to make a difference to our community’s kids through the 12th Annual Pins for Kids Bowling Tournament. This year’s bowling tournament is a little different than usual. Instead of knocking down 10 pins, our teams had some fun with Wii bowling and have each committed to donate $2,500 and try to knock out their $10,000 team fundraising goal.
There are lots of ways you can help the kids at the Boys & Girls Club and Kiwanis club:
- Choose your favorite team and making a donation below.
- Bid in the online auction – live now until August 17th at 1:00pm. You can bid from your phone or your computer.
- Buy a ticket in the raffle. $25 gets you a 1 in 169 chance to win a $1,000 Amazon gift card!Our online auction and raffle are open to the whole community and are live now!
- Join us for the live online event at 5:00pm on August 15th!
- Visit zoom.us and click Join Meeting.
The meeting ID is 956 9563 686
and the Passcode is 604337
- Or you can click the Join the Live Event button below!
Will you join us and help change children’s lives for the better? Thanks to Host Sponsor Slater Investments, who are covering the bowling tournament’s costs, 100% of your contribution will go straight to the causes you care about.
As always, proceeds from the Pins for Kids Bowling Tournament are shared between the Boys & Girls Club and the Kiwanis Club, so this is your chance to help TWO great organizations in our community. You’ll help give more than 11,000 children access to the Boys & Girls Club’s award-winning programs, like after school care, full day programs during the summer, sports leagues, and lots more. And, through the Kiwanis Club, you’ll help give college scholarships, make sure disadvantaged youth have the clothing essentials they need, and more. Thanks to you, our community’s kids will get the help the need to reach their full potential.
Ready to help?