Sports League Coach
- If you have time for one game and one practice a week, you can make a difference to a great group of kids! Our volunteer soccer and basketball leagues run in eight week sessions in the spring, summer, and fall. Typically, practices are weekday evenings and games are on weekends. Scorekeepers and assistant coaches are also needed.
- To learn more, call Sem at 714-593-0753 or email email@example.com
After School Tutor or Program Helper
- Share your talents and interests with kids at the Club! Volunteer to help kids with their homework or help out in one of our program areas, like the education center, the arts and crafts room, the teaching kitchen, the teen room, or the Kindergarten room. Club hours are after school until 6:00pm, Monday-Friday.
- To get involved, call Alejandra at our Oak View Branch at 714-842-5185, ext. 211, call Ryan at our Huntington Beach Branch at 714-374-2600, call Diana at our Kingston Fountain Valley Branch at 714-531-2582 or call Gricel at our Pacific Life Foundation Branch at 714-899-5900
Preschool Classroom Helper
- You can help the Club take great care of our littlest members by assisting in our infant, toddler, or preschool classrooms. Preschool hours are 6:30am – 6:00pm, Monday – Friday.
- To learn more, call Sami at 714-899-5900 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Twilight Education Project
- Help English Language Learner families in this innovative family support program. The program runs Tuesday – Thursday from 6:00-8:00pm throughout the school year at Golden West College. As a volunteer, you can tutor school age kids, help in the infant and toddler rooms, or make a one-time presentation to parents on a health and wellness topic.
- For more information, call Alejandra at 714-899-5900, ext. 1.
Annual Fundraising Committee Member
- Each year the Club raises more than $500,000 at our annual benefit dinner and auction to sponsor disadvantaged kids’ participation in Boys & Girls Club programs. Volunteer event committee members ask local businesses and community members to get involved by donating items to the auction or sponsoring tables at the event. The committee meets one Thursday a month at 8:00am.
- To join the committee or find out more, call Eileen at 714-899-5900, ext. 206 or email email@example.com
- The Club often needs volunteers to help put together mailings at our offices during regular business hours, Monday – Friday, 8:00 am-5:00 pm.
- If you’d like to help, please call call Eileen at 714-899-5900, ext. 206 or email firstname.lastname@example.org