Browse our Frequently Asked Questions
If you still have unanswered questions after browsing this question, please contact us and we will be happy to assist you.
- 1. What is the Boys & Girls Clubs of Huntington Valley?
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Huntington Valley is a non-profit youth services organization with seven locations in Huntington Beach and Fountain Valley. We provide daycare and preschool programs to infants through pre-kindergarten, before and after school child care to kindergarten through high school, performing arts classes to children ages 2+, sports leagues to children ages 3+, and other children and family services such as our Twilight Education Project
- 2. Where are you located (and where is Huntington Valley)?
- When the Boys & Girls Clubs of Huntington Beach and the Boys & Girls Clubs of Fountain Valley merged, our name was changed to Huntington Valley to reflect a presence in both citites. We have four facilities in Huntington Beach: a child development preschool and three school-age centers. We also have three facilities in Fountain Valley: a child development preschool, a school-age center and a performing arts academy. View all of our locations here »
- 3. What are the prices and fees for your child care program?
- Prices and fees depend on the program you’re interested in, as well as your child’s age. If your child is between the ages of 6 weeks and five years (and not yet enrolled in kindergarten), visit our preschool programs section for prices and fees. If your child is 5+ years old or enrolled in kindergarten through high school, visit our before and after school program page
- 4. Do you offer scholarships or reduced prices based on need?
- Yes, based on availability, we offer scholarships and reduced prices on a sliding scale based on need. To see if you qualify for financial assistance, please call or visit the location you are interested in enrolling your child at.
- 5. Are you a non-profit (and what is your Federal Tax ID)?
- Yes, Boys & Girls Clubs of Huntington Valley is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization, and therefore all donations are tax deductible. Our Federal Tax I.D. # is 95-6192466.
- 6. I just auditioned for a play… where are the cast lists?
- All performing arts information, including cast lists and information for the ClubHouse Theatre Acting Program, is now available on our ClubHouse Academy website »