ClubHouse Academy Overview
The ClubHouse Academy is a performing arts center offering a variety of classes, such as dance (jazz, hip hop, ballet, and cheer), gymnastics, karate, tae kwon do, music, and theatre, to children ages 2½ and older. Neither too easy nor too advanced or expensive, the classes offered at the ClubHouse Academy are likely to be just right for most families who want their children to have a high quality performing arts experience in a fun and affordable setting.
- » Download our Winter & Spring 2017 Program Book (PDF)
- » Download our ClubHouse Academy Performing Arts Contract (PDF)
- » Download our ClubHouse Academy Sport Leagues Contract (PDF)
The ClubHouse Academy Center For The Arts features...
- A wide variety of classes taught by trained professionals
- Ballet, Tap, Jazz, Cheer, and Hip Hop for kids ages 2½ and up
- Gymnastics classes for youth ages 3 ½ and up
- Karate and Tae Kwon Do for youth ages 5 and up and adults
- Acting through our award-winning ClubHouse Theatre
- Flexible class schedules at affordable prices
- Bus transportation to/from school-age centers for some classes