Through Project BUILD, your business has a chance to be a part of something special that will leave a legacy in our community and help families make their dreams of brighter futures come true.
Project BUILD is designed for retail businesses, but can be adapted for any client-based business. Here's how it works:
- Your business commits to help the Building Dreams Campaign
- BGCHV works with you to create a custom pledge plan just right for your business
- BGCHV creates co-branded marketing materials for you to use at your business
- You promote the campaign among your clientele and encourage customer/client donations
- Your business and customers support the campaign
- Your company gets positive recognition as a supporter of our community's premier children's charity and our community gets one step closer to benefiting from a new Boys & Girls Club!
Previous pledge plans include:
- Donating a specific amount for each designated item sold
- Donating a percentage of your store's proceeds on a given day of the week or month
- Offering point of purchase opportunities for your clients to donate to the Building Dreams Campaign
- Matching contributions made by your patrons to the Building Dreams Campaign
Give us a call to talk about how your buiness can help support the Boys & Girls Club and get the most out of our partnership. Talk to Laura Portier at 714-309-4962, or email email@example.com. Want to know more about what you can expect from a partnership with the Boys & Girls Club? Check out this Project BUILD Expectations Agreement.
Ready to make a Pledge? Download the Project BUILD Pledge form and return it to:
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Huntington Valley
- 16582 Brookhurst Street
- Fountain Valley, CA 92708