Give the gift that lasts a lifetime
Boys & Girls Clubs of Huntington Valley provides affordable, life-enhancing programs to more than 9,500 children and their families every year. The difference between the amount our families pay and the cost to deliver services is $500 a year, so earning that difference means NEVER turning a child away due to inability to pay. With your tax deductible donation, we can continue making a difference in the lives of the children and families we serve.
There are 7 easy ways for you to help...
- 1. Attend a Fundraising Event »
- Join us at one of our four annual events - from dancing, to bowling, to golfing, there's an event for everyone. You'll have a great time supporting the kids at the Club!
- 2. Make an online donation today »
- Now you can donate online with your credit card. Online donations are fast, easy, and secure.
- 3. Text To Give »
- To have a $10 donation to the Boys & Girls Club added to your phone bill, text GIVE 11756 to 80088.
- 4. Mail or fax in your donation »
- If you would prefer to donate by mail or fax, please fill out and send our printable form.
- 5. Donate a good or auction item»
- If you would like to donate a good for general club use, or an item for our annual benefit auction, please fill out the printable form, contact our Development Director Laura Portier by email, or call Laura at (714) 309-4962.
- 6. Shop Amazon Smile »
- Shop at Amazon.com? You can make a difference to the kids at the Club with every purchase! Click here to sign up and Amazon Smile will make a donation to the Club every time you shop.
- 7. Donate a car, truck, or other vehicle »
- Thanks to a partnership with Cars 4 Causes, a non-profit organization that specializes in vehicle donations, you can now support our programs by donating a car, truck, RV, or other vehicle.
Boys & Girls Clubs of Huntington Valley (Federal Tax I.D. # 95-6192466) is a 501(c)3 non-profit corporation. All donations are tax deductible. When applicable, a receipt will be provided.