Summer Camp – STEAM Studio: 3D Printing & Laser Cutting
Join the Club for STEAM camp!
STEAM Studio – 3D Printing & Laser Cutting: July 13 – 17, 2020
Top of the line 3D Printing and Laser Cutting technology introduces students to inventing in a fun and engaging way. Kids will explore engineering and delve in to what it takes to create their own product. By teaching 3D printing and laser cutting, Club members now have the opportunity to bring their ideas to life. Using 2D & 3D software, Club members will design awesome project and then turn them into real-world objects using state-of-the-art technology. Kids will be able to create just about anything they can dream up!
- Ages 9-12
- July 13-17, 2020
- Monday – Friday, 1:00pm – 4:00pm
- Cost: $200/week
- Location: Pacific Life Foundation Branch at Golden West College
Transportation is available to/from camp from the Kingston Fountain Valley Branch and the Haynes Family Huntington Beach Branch. Additional registration required. Already participating in the Club’s full-day camps at one of our three school age branches? You’ll get a $25 discount on specialty camp fees!
Ready to sign up? Register online or call or stop by the front office of your nearest branch.
- Haynes Family Huntington Beach Branch: 2309 Delaware Street, Huntington Beach, CA 92648, 714-374-2600
- Kingston Branch: 16582 Brookhurst Street, Fountain Valley, CA 92708, 714-531-2582
- Pacific Life Foundation Branch: 15645 Gothard Street, Huntington Beach, CA 92647, 714-899-5900, ext 1