Summer Break Art Camp
Join the Club for summer art camp!
Learn to use a variety of art techniques, mediums, and materials. Activities will include creating a papier-mache pinata, painting pottery, and two paintings on canvas with beach and sea creature themes. Build a portfolio of your masterpieces and show them off at an art show on Friday!
All Art Camp activities take place at the Pacific Life Foundation Branch at Golden West College.
Transportation is available to/from camp from the Kingston Fountain Valley Branch and the Haynes Family Huntington Beach Branch. Additional registration required. Already participating in the Club’s full-day camps at one of our three school age branches? You’ll get a $25 discount on art camp fees!
Summer Art Camp: July 15-19, 2019
- Ages 7+
- All levels
- Monday – Friday, 1:00pm – 4:00pm
- Cost: $125 + $35 materials fee
Ready to sign up? Register online or call or stop by the front office of your nearest branch.
- Haynes Family Huntington Beach Branch: 2309 Delaware Street, Huntington Beach, CA 92648, 714-374-2600
- Kingston Branch: 16582 Brookhurst Street, Fountain Valley, CA 92708, 714-531-2582
- Pacific Life Foundation Branch: 15645 Gothard Street, Huntington Beach, CA 92647, 714-899-5900, ext 1